$3500 FULL DAY RENTAL RATE
Fridays, Saturdays, + Sundays
May through September, see below for details
*Damages/Cleaning Deposit of $500 required for all Full Day events*
CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR NEW BOOKINGS.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently closed for all new bookings.
Thanks for understanding!
RESERVATIONS || 30% Non-Refundable Booking Deposit Will Reserve Your Date
Checks payable to ‘Valley Meadows Poulsbo’ - Rates guaranteed with deposit - Rates subject to change without notice
INCLUDED IN RENTAL RATE
- Exclusive Use of the Lower Meadow, Pavilion, Arbor, and Bridal Suite for 10 continuous hours on your wedding day
- Two Additional Hours *FREE* the day or two before your wedding day for Wedding Rehearsal and Set-up
- Twelve 8ft farm-style tables with matching benches and wooden chairs
(seating for approx. 120 guests)
- Extra Tables for Buffet, Gifts, & Cake
- Luxury Restroom Unit ready to go
- On-site facilities/resources manager
- Off-street Parking for up to 60 cars
- Wedding Week Receipt of Deliveries
- Recommendations for all variety of quality vendors upon request
RENTAL PERIOD HOURS
- Full Day Rental Rate includes 10 continuous hours on the day of your wedding, plus 2 hours for rehearsal or set-up on a weekday (or night) leading up to your wedding celebration
- You choose the timeframe based on your desired schedule for the day!
- Starting: no earlier than 8am, please
- Ending: Fri/Sat events must end by 11pm, Sun/weekday events end by 10pm (including clean-up time)
- Full Day events may opt to add on
additional hours at a discounted rate of $100 per hour
FOR ALL EVENT RENTALS
- No Smoking in buildings or on patios.
Smoking of tobacco products only, allowed only in designated areas
- You may bring and serve your own beer & wine, or a licensed bartender must be present in order to served mixed drinks
- Cash bars are not permitted
required if alcohol is served. $10 fee.
- No corkage fee will be charged
- Event Liability Insurance required, please see vendors list for recommendations
*Please inquire for complete list of venue guidelines and policies*